Thank you Paulette, for writing such a fun blog, with wonderful thrifty findings and your mention throughout about the importance of family. I am really enjoying your blog, Cheerful Thrifty Door, (readers please go check it out) and thank you whole-heartily for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
- You should pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let the bloggers know that they have been nominated. (Being new to blogging, I will do my best.)
- Share seven things about yourself. (Easy, Peasy!)
- Thank the award giver and link back to their blog. (Most definitely!)
- Place the icon of The Versatile Blogger Award somewhere on your blog page. (Got it!)
- I have a thing about the number 7; born on seventh day; seventh month; at seven o'clock; weighed 7lbs & 7oz and many more reasons why.
- Was married at the age of 15, the first time around, and am still friends with my ex.
- Proud to say I have 8 wonderful grandchildren and am hoping for a bunch more, (hint to my youngest 2 children that they aren't getting any younger but I will die soon and they will have to live with the fact that they have both deprived me of more wonderful grandchildren for the rest of their lives).
- I can be very dramatic when I want something, (see third thing above).
- I made up for being only 5'2" by marrying my Big Guy who is 6'6", (at least he was until he started shrinking; more on that later).
- I always wanted to be a Ballerina but my older sister told me they had fat legs and mine were too scrawny.
- I actually have a little shop that I haven't even posted about on my blog yet; it sells everything from Shabby Chic type home decor to anything that someone might think to be a treasure.
Now for the wonderful Blogs that I have chosen to pass this award onto: