Monday, February 6, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you Paulette, for writing such a fun blog, with wonderful thrifty findings and your mention throughout about the importance of family. I am really enjoying your blog, Cheerful Thrifty Door, (readers please go check it out) and thank you whole-heartily for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.


The Versatile Blogger Award rules: 
  • You should pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let the bloggers know that they have been nominated. (Being new to blogging, I will do my best.)
  • Share seven things about yourself. (Easy, Peasy!)
  • Thank the award giver and link back to their blog. (Most definitely!)
  • Place the icon of The Versatile Blogger Award somewhere on your blog page. (Got it!)
Seven Things About Myself:
  1. I have a thing about the number 7; born on seventh day; seventh month; at seven o'clock; weighed 7lbs & 7oz and many more reasons why.
  2. Was married at the age of 15, the first time around, and am still friends with my ex.
  3. Proud to say I have 8 wonderful grandchildren and am hoping for a bunch more, (hint to my youngest 2 children that they aren't getting any younger but I will die soon and they will have to live with the fact that they have both deprived me of more wonderful grandchildren for the rest of their lives).
  4. I can be very dramatic when I want something, (see third thing above).
  5. I made up for being only 5'2" by marrying my Big Guy who is 6'6", (at least he was until he started shrinking; more on that later).
  6. I always wanted to be a Ballerina but my older sister told me they had fat legs and mine were too scrawny.
  7. I actually have a little shop that I haven't even posted about on my blog yet; it sells everything from Shabby Chic type home decor to anything that someone might think to be a treasure.

Now for the wonderful Blogs that I have chosen to pass this award onto:



I do everything in sevens, so please visit these seven wonderful blogs that I have found to nominate. They have a variety of interest that I hope you will enjoy as much as I have.
















5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for passing on your award to me! I am happy that you enjoy my blog and wish you well with yours...enjoy...it is a lot of fun!
    Take care, Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading the seven things about you, you have a knack for writing. Thanks for the kind words about my blog. I hope you get many new followers to your wonderful blog.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly for the award and the wonderful compliment. It means so much considering, I like to play in the mud. :) Welcome to the world of blogging and I look forward to your posta.
    Hugs Rosemary...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette and Rosemary. I really am enjoying this and also looking for any helpful suggestions on a great way to exercise; especially after watching Madonna Sunday knowing she's a month younger than I am and I can barely squat my tush to the toilet and back these days! I'm checking for sofa sores as I write...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sweet award! I appreciate it! That's cool about the number 7! Many blessings to you and your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete